Wedding Event + HeirBlooms Tuesday, March 27

Thanks to all those who came out for the Prairie Street Brew House Wedding Event. It really turned out awesome.  The goal was to create something different for brides, not a typical wedding expo with vendors lined up throwing flyers at you.  The focus was on artistic and unique vendors that would bring a custom feel to their wedding.  I was lucky enough to share a space with Lindsay Letters which meant I was going to have a killer set design!

For anyone who has done an event, you know it takes ALOT of work!  I was kind of not prepared for all that had to be done, lifted, moved, created, organized, etc.  The biggest challenge was getting out of my house!  We had 3 adults to watch all of my kiddos and this was my first time being away from the twins for an entire day. To top it off, this was not something I could wear yoga pants and a hat too, I actually had to shower and do my hair! WHAT!   I made it to Lindsay's house by 10 am looking like a hot mess and we continued to haul boxes and furniture to the cars, which by then we were pouring sweat and cursing the decision to straighten our hair! Thankfully we had some friends helping model, take pictures, bring us coffee, help tear down etc. so big thanks to Erin, Mary, Christina, Randi, and Jeff with Jeff Anderson Photography.

Here are some pictures I captured from this weekend...






This was my first bridal bouquet and I have to say... I really loved how it turned out!  When you are up late at night creating things, sometimes the next day you wake up and say "what was I thinking," with this piece, I just kept adding and then would work on something else.  It has in all about 20 vintage jewels, 24 carrot gold lace and leaves, tool, ribbon, and flowers.  










2 comments:

Welcome to the Laundromat :

Congratulations Ahndea again!! Amazed at ALL you do!

Rose :: Fine Craft Guild . com :

First of all: happy easter.
I just came across my notice on Facebook that I won a prize at your website. What happened to the prize?! I did not hear back. My hubby is in Canada right now... Would that be a better address for you to ship to?

Kind regards, Rose

Post a Comment