Nail Party + Tea Wednesday, March 21



The girls over at The Glitter Guide came up with the most girly and fantastical party idea ever! A Nail/Tea party!  A party in which you get dressed up looking oh so girly and cute and learn how to make your nails look like this.. STOP it!  I am obsessed! At this stage of my life with 5 littles, 4 of which are girls, I am going to need every idea possible for the thousands of parties I have waiting for me! Not to mention I love painting my nails. It was something my mom did with me and I am doing with my girls.  I don't know about you but this is very high on my "Why I love being a girl" list!




These pictures are just beautiful and I cannot wait to host a Glitter Nail Party for my friends and wouldn't this be the best kind of party for your bridesmaids?  Coming together over tea and treats, painting your nails and walking away with an adorable goodie bag including the polish you just used!

So of course my friend Linds and I got inspired to do our nails oh so pretty and here is what we did!



Happy Glitter!





0 comments:

Post a Comment