Creative Style - Spring Wedding Edition Monday, March 19










 Spring has arrived and with that comes Wedding Season!  The creativity and inspiration in these photos is truly fantastic! I wish I could redo my wedding a hundred times each with a new theme and color pallet and style! I have been working on some pieces for my spring HeirBloom collection. I am gathering ideas from the current trends.. feathers, pastels, blush tones, or bold and dramatic Here are few teasers...


I have recently been blessed with a couple really great opportunities!  Prairie Street Brew House is hosting an event for Rockford Weddings on March 25th.  It will be a unique experience with an artsy vibe... out of the box, if you will.  It will definitely not be your typical "Bridal Expo!" Most of the vendors are artists so it should be very exciting! I will be at the event talking with brides about creating custom one of a kind hair pieces,  An Heirbloom can be made from one of your family "heirlooms"something Old with something New.

Rockford Weddings 




One Wed / Fleuriste / Save On Crafts / Elisabet M / Ban.do

0 comments:

Post a Comment