Photo Styling Friday, March 16

When taking photos clearly the "styling" is KEY as in this fantastically beautiful shoot with Bri Emery creator of Design Love Fest, brilliant graphic designer, blogger and can someone say "Style Genius" As a stylist you have a story to tell with your looks and what you create speaks to who you are.  I am very encouraged, motivated and challenged by Bri's enthusiasm and witty charm. Here is her most recent photo shoot with Max Wagner  



photography: max wanger
art direction: bri emery & jen gotch
styling: jen pinkston
hair & makeup: alex michael may
wardrobe: shareen vintage
copy: shook wanter


One of the really visually cool things Bri has on her blog is a Style Column. She has a knack for putting interesting textures and colors together as well as quirky and playful staging. As artists, stylists and designers, we are continually looking to create eye catching and unique work.  It is so nice to collaborate with lots of creative people to come up with something pretty! Here are a few of my favs...





I got into photo styling when my friend and photographer Jeff Anderson asked me to help him on a shoot. I was in love instantly!  This picture below was from one of our first shoots together. I simply enjoy making people feel good about themselves and look pretty.  Using these creative gifts gets me all energized! 







Check out my talented sister Alanna Harbeck!  She styled this shoot for her little girls and the set is her master bedroom wall with old restored barn wood!  









Happy Friday!





0 comments:

Post a Comment