Creative Style Wedding Week - Photography + Pretty Lettering Tuesday, March 20


We all know a "picture" says so many things doesn't it?  We can look at at it and become instantly filled with past memories, emotions, happiness, sadness, or just get lost in the beauty of what we see.  When getting married, your pictures will be the most important "keepsake" and therefore finding a fantastic photographer is key! I am featuring Lark Photography today.  No matter how many wedding photos I have looked at, I find myself at home with Laura Katherine and her unique style which captures all of the beautiful little moments.

Engagement


Laura has even teamed up with my dear friend Lindsay  *Lindsay Letters* incorporating set design and "scenes" to enhance and stylistically capture even more of the individual personalities.



I absolutely love this shot of the wedding dress hanging... simply stunning!


Here is her most recent wedding, brilliant work + pretty lettering by Lindsay Letters. The new trend is natural+organic, soft+whimsy, elegant+loads of creativity!







Table settings displayed on a window pane! STOP IT! And more pretty lettering...







0 comments:

Post a Comment