Flowers + Cake + Treats Thursday, March 22

I have to admit, my favorite part of a wedding isn't the glorious love between two people, nope it's the cake! I am kind of a cake snob actually.  I am one of those that will not eat something that isn't delicious and when I taste a good cake or yummy treat that is packed with flavor, the perfect texture and an explosion of goodness in my mouth, I can almost never refuse... at least a bite.  The new trend in "cakes" is to include all kinds of desserts and sometimes even forgoing the cake altogether! GASP!

 Flowers too!  We are not seeing your typical bridal bouquet, but one with different textures and materials and even made out of brooches!  Love that idea! Jen from  Green Wedding Shoes has done a fabulous job of creating a unique guide of go to vendors and beautiful photography with many different types of wedding styles.








One of my most fav outdoor weddings was that of Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert! Now this is a true country wedding.





Don't forget to come see us this weekend at Prairie Street Brew House for a unique Bridal Experience.  Artistic and specialty vendors including Lindsay Letters and HeirBlooms. Can't wait to post pictures next week.  Happy Friday!


Green Wedding Shoes Ashley Maxwell

0 comments:

Post a Comment