Painted Tables Sunday, January 22

I have been working on a family room "redo".  To me the family room is one of the most important rooms because that is where we hang out the most as a family.  It's the room we sit by the fire and watch movies together, the room the babies have their toys and lay on the carpet.  It's the room guests see when then come in the front door and the room we entertain in.  My goal is to make it comfy and inviting. My decorating style is a little spanish inspired with a bit of Bohemian.  These are some rooms I love...






All of these spaces are beautiful and so so pretty.  These colors make me feel good.  It's funny how some people feel most comfortable in minimalistic and neutral color pallets and some in bold and vibrant.  

One thing that will help bring some life instantly and affordably is to paint a table or existing piece of furniture or something you pick up from a garage sale. Here are some ideas 







Happy Painting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment