Must Haves For Spring - Fashion Edition Saturday, January 28


I want to be here now and wearing that from Anthropologie. I am loving all the colors for this Spring! Huge fan of color blocking and bold lips but the pastel colors are showing their pretty faces this season too! I remember a suit I had from 
J Crew when I went on my first real interview over 13 years ago in a soft mint green.  

Here are some new trends and colors for spring!





H&M

J Crew
J Crew
J Crew


J Crew

Ann Taylor



anthropologie



Since I had the minis 3 months ago, I have been waking up at night and getting sucked into infomercials... anyone else?  I don't know about you, but for some reason when I am watching the "Insanity" workout or "Slim In 6" or "P90X" or my latest work out "Brazillian But Lift" I really believe I will look like one of those genetically perfect models that have every toned muscle showing and skin that is varicose vein free and stretch mark free and even with a glowing tan!  The power of marketing is just amazing!  


I am trying very hard to be intentional about focusing my mind on being healthy and strong for my littles and for me. To feel good in your clothes is very important and I love fashion and let's face it some of these fab trends need a "model" figure to even look good. Don't worry I will post a "how to dress for your figure" tutorial soon.


I felt the need to make that disclaimer, since I am looking at these amazing short outfits from J Crew and visualizing me in it with a bit of a muffin top and not very smooth skin on my legs and possibly a cankle look with shorts and flats!  The nice thing about fashion is we can make it work for you!  Picking the right pieces for your body type will make you look and feel your best.  













2 comments:

Mikhail Cox :

This post just made me want to go shopping...again! I'm so ready for spring and summer fashion! Well, actually I am not "ready"...I need some of these pieces! Perhaps Philip and I could plan a long weekend and come visit...and you could style me up! It'd be so much fun, and I always have such a hard time picking outfits with flats and shorts- I have some type of brain blockage and always go for wedges and skirts/dresses. But sometimes I just need something more casual while still trendy. Ahndea to the rescue- thank you for these posts! Inspiration and hugs to the fam...<3 Mikhail

Unknown :

Mikhail... I totally agree! You and Philip must make a trip soon. We can make lots of food and of course shop and I would love to style your beautiful self!

Post a Comment