Fresh Face Sunday, January 22

So... my sisters birthday is next week and when I asked her what she wanted she said " A must have for Spring" well you know I was on that instantly and have begun my search.  

Top Beauty Must Have -


Beautiful Skin

To have fresh, young looking skin will get your spring off to the right start.  I like many of you don't have the margin for weekly facials so luckily the smart industry creatives came up with a tool we can use at home that is almost like getting an exfoliating facial!  I have tried both the top of the line Clarisonic about $130 and the Oil of Olay version which is around $50 and they both do the trick.  The Clarisonic works more intensely by vibrating and allowing the bristles to work deeply into your skin and pores.  The Oil of Olay spins around with less force and does not get as much of the dead skin off so your face is still clean but you can feel the difference with the more expensive one for sure!



The Clarisonic comes with a charger and no batteries and fun color options!


The Oil Of Olay can be purchased at Sams for around $48 and it comes with the hydrating face scrub and a replacement bristle top.  You will need batteries for this one 

1 comments:

Welcome to the Laundromat :

I have had my eye on a facial scrub brush for some time now. Thanks for the pointers, Ahndea!!

Post a Comment