BOLD Colors Tuesday, January 3

Looking at 2012 I am inspired by all the color!  I have always been an accessory girl and the one you prefers a red shirt vs a neutral.  And this year we are wearing every color of the rainbow...






Lets check out some Spring "Look Books" from our Favs!









Seriously... J crew baby!  So adorable

Some other new trends this year is the indian inspired prints, interesting head pieces, bold color shoes, flat shoes and colored peg leg pants.










What trends are you into?  I am not into the long skirt look!  I don't know why, I used to wear the back in the day but now I just cannot embrace it.  They are everywhere and look cute on some people but not me.








Happy Shopping





4 comments:

Welcome to the Laundromat :

I'm with you. I'm not into the long skirts. I do want to find some cute colored pants. I just have to pick what color :)

Unknown :

I know! I was thinking RED! And combining Red and Watermelon or I also love that green color I am seeing.

Welcome to the Laundromat :

Let me know if you find a good deal somewhere :)

Mikhail :

Oooohhh I am SO in love with cropped trouser-ish pants! And colored skinny pants. I now have 2 cropped trousers (one bold blue/purple, one classic black). I also now have some fun skinny pants colors: a very pale green-ish color, bold blue, and a gray/creme-ish distressed. Love. Love Love!

Post a Comment