Golden Globes Fashion! Monday, January 16



If you know me at all you know I am obsessed with any and every award show!  A reason to get dressed up and wear a fab gown really makes me happy! I cannot imagine the energy in the room last night as all the big celebs gathered. I had so much fun tweeting with Lindsay about the amazing and not so amazing looks!  

Here are some of my favs









This year I loved the understated beauty.  Nicole Kidman is just stunning in that off white and studded dress. Salma was gorge in that black and gold fitted number.  The hair was perfecto!

A major trend this year was THE BACK!


Claire and Heidi wear it well

I also loved the quirky style of the "New Girl"


The entire look was not complete for me but from the waist up I am OBSESSED!



After much review my ultimate GLOBE CRUSH is........





0 comments:

Post a Comment