The Maxi Skirt 3 Ways Wednesday, May 8

In honor of Mother's day week... I wanted to offer my suggestion for the best go to, and stylish, kid friendly look! The Maxi skirt! When your chasing toddlers, short skirts don't work, trust me I have had a few moments! Short shorts are uncomfortable and jeans are too hot so the maxi is the perfect easy breezy option. The best thing about my top 3 is they are affordable and they are not floor length. Although I like a long skirt, I also need some air... if you know what I mean! Ha. The gray is the perfect grab and go and can be dressed down or up for an instant pulled together look. The black and white is slimming, and skimming on the hips and cuts at just at the right spot to elongate the leg. The salmon flows and can be dressed up with a statement necklace and fantastic sandal. All three can be worn with a basic white tank and this denim top, which also is flattering, providing a little coverage but still breaths.
The Maxi Skirt 3 Ways


Miss Selfridge sleeveless top
missselfridge.com


Tall shirt
$23 - nelly.com



H m
$20 - hm.com


Mid calf skirt
$23 - chiarafashion.co.uk


Guess
guess.com


Giuseppe zanotti
giuseppezanottidesign.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment