Gatsby Inspired Thursday, May 16

I have been dying to see the "Great Gatsby" since I saw the preview in the theaters months ago. I have not gone yet, but of course have seen some amazing photos and creative inspiration flowing around social media these days. I was gathering some inspiration for an upcoming shoot and stumbled across this Vogue shoot with actress Carrie Mulligan. Not only is she spectacular but the styling and accessories are mind blowing! And I have the heard the movie is like "eye candy." As I prepare for the photo shoot, I will be designing a collection of pieces and have to say I cannot wait to get started. I really appreciate the costumes and all that goes into creating a character.  I like to check out the actual costume deigns and their creators. Miuccia Prada talks about how she came up with 40 looks for the movie and says it wasn't about the glamour as much as the personalities of the characters. The roaring 20's with such class, elegance and a strong sexy woman. The confidence and glamour exuding here is simply dreamy. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment