New Mom Must Haves Monday, May 6

Mother's day is approaching and I have many feelings about the word mom! I thought this week on the blog, I would talk about new moms, current, moms and wise older moms who we can gain insight from. Do you celebrate mothers day with traditions? Now that you are a mom of your own, how do you celebrate your mother? Mom's have been blessed and challenged with one of the most important responsibilities known to man, the raising and nurturing of children. The miracle of carrying a baby in the womb, the miracle of birth, the miracle of how your body knows just what to do to care for your baby and the miracle of love. And what about mothers who have adopted or foster or maybe care for family members. Loving caring and nurturing is a life giving and life altering way to make your foot print in the world.

So first... to all the new moms... congratulations! Seeing as how I have done this whole baby thing 5 times, I have learned some tricks and insights along the way that may just make life a bit smoother, not easier, just smoother!  Here are a few of my "baby essentials" that have kept me in the know, relaxed, and natural. I have been a fan of Jessica Alba's company Honest since she launched and in fact was one of the first bloggers to snag a live interview! That was awesome by the way! She has recently released her new book and I know you will love it. My all time favorite baby book is Tracy Hogg's "The Secrets of The Baby Whisperer." She is funny, witty, and very much about each baby having their own unique personalities! It is a must!
New Mom Essential Picks











The Baby & Toddler Cookbook
williams-sonoma.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment