Details Details - Layered Chains Friday, May 10

Layered Coin Chains

Layered chains and pendants are all the craze right now and I have to admit I love it too! You can style these in so many different ways, minimal or stacking up for a major wow! Of course Rachel Zoe is fantastic and that is how I would rock it. How are you layering your chains? Want some... I am offering 40% off all pendants and layering pieces in the shop. Remember, I only sell 1 of a kind, so only 1 of each piece. Use code momsnecklace and shop 

people
My fav celebrity style pick for the week is Modern Family star Julie Bowen. Her look is flawless, easy and exactly what I would be wearing this weekend! She was Lucky Magazines April cover. She chose a long tassel necklace and chain for her looks. My secret is scouting vintage chains and tassels and curating necklaces. The quality is better and of course super unique and doesn't break the bank.











0 comments:

Post a Comment