Old Navy Work Out Gear Tuesday, May 28

Old Navy Work Out Gear

Summer is here, school is out and my anxiety is up thinking about what to do with 5 kids and how to manage the day to day schedule. I will be writing more on this later in the week, but since I am on my way to loosing my final 10 pounds, I thought I would share some Old Navy work out clothes that are working for me! They are affordable, which is great, but also they stay up!  What I mean is, too many times have I been in a work out class, jumping up and down and as I do... my pants fall down in the process. There are yoga pants for every day running errands like the Pink line from Victoria Secret which sit low and fold over, and then there are active pants, that come up higher and are tighter. When I hit the gym, I am not going for a casual walk, I am killin the cardio and need pants that stay on. The other great thing about these pics, is I can just take my tennis shoes off throw on some flip flops and another tank top and run my errands after working out and still look pulled together. I spend much of my time in work out gear. I have some expensive brands and honestly they just don't compare to the fit of Old Navy.  I remember buying the Nike pants after watching Oprah's favorite things. I spent $50 on the pants and they just didn't fit right, they were a bit to short and short in the crotch. So for now, I will stick with the $22 pants, oh and my 2 pairs of lululemon that were passed down to me from my mom. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment