HeirBloom Celebrates 500 Custom Designs Wednesday, May 29

Photo credit: Mandy Blair Photography Styling: Lauren Wave Accessory Styling: Ahndea May Stylist

Accessories have always been a part of my life, as a little girl dressing up in my moms gowns and jewels, to adorning a few crowns in my pageant days, and now in my every day personal style. As a busy mom and business owner, I have come to love designing accessories specifically to my clients unique style. A reflection of who they are, a bit of their story. Today,  HeirBloom is celebrating 500 custom designs!!!! I feel so blessed to have found a niche, a creative outlet that others can enjoy, and allows me to be home with my twins who are 19 months. I have 4 girls, and I dream of having a store front that we can all share in and enjoy together some day. I use vintage and estate jewels, either my families or yours, and redesign them into new and unique accessories. For brides, little ones, portrait photography, events, every day style, and the pretty details to the moments you remember for life!

So many exciting announcements coming, and can't wait to share them all with you, for now, I have created a gallery of some of the favorite memories and designs over the past few years. To show my thanks for your support and love I am offering 50% off any remaining items in the shop, which thanks to you is not that much!  Just use code celebrate500 and start shopping. I have an exclusive project coming up in July and then designing my fall line. Looking forward to what God is stirring up and so hopeful for the future.


0 comments:

Post a Comment