Winter Wonderland Saturday, January 1


A little peak of our winter photo shoot done this past week with Jeff Anderson Photography.  It was freezing! I wore some cute "wellies" and seriously almost got frost bite... about 2 hours in I had to switch to a real pair of snow boots that I was so thankful for, seriously.  Thank you Leah for finding the reason to buy a pair of Columbia snow boots lined on the inside with fur... you saved my life, well my toes at least.


We started the shoot with Jeff's beautiful dog Sampson!  He was a Diva... and loved having his picture taken, I truly think he was a "poser" every chance he got.



Here's the girls, just beautiful models!



Of course I had to use some http://heirbloom.etsy.com/ pieces in some of the shots. There will be alot more to come but I wanted to show you what I have been up to.  Oh and I am super excited to start posting some great new fashion inspiration I have been collecting from the Spring lines coming out already!  Can you believe it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment