New Hairdo? Wednesday, January 12

What will your new Hairdo be for 2011?  New color, new cut, new ways to style!  The trends are becoming more and more like the 80's! I love it of course... but what "style" do you like?  Any of these...






I have to say this one reminds me of Rachel Zoe after a really bad perm!  With the right outfit this could work for me... you?

One of my resolutions is to braid my hair more, haha... silly, I know but there are so many cool ways to do it and if you have long hair it spices things up a bit.







Isn't this cool, right off fashion week! It looks like a weaved basket! http://www.lindsayletters.com/ ... can you do this fo me?

There is also something very romantic and nice about "simple", soft, understated beauty, like these..








There are so many days when I just have to "throw it up" and run, you?  I can't wait to try the knot look below, so creative and still put together.


I want to do this tomorrow! I also want some cool fake glasses to wear like the girls above, so cute with the up do, "sexy secretary"

Finally... the PIXI! For those of you who are going bold and bad ass this year... do it up and take it all off!!!






So tell me what is your New Hairdo for 2011?



0 comments:

Post a Comment