What's For Breakfast Sunday, January 9


This morning I decided to make a scramble filled with tomato's, scallions, orange pepper, avocado, cilantro and chili powder.  It was so yummy and all of this turned into the blow finished product.  The flavor was amazing even without cheese.


I wonder how many servings of veggies this would be considered, at least 2 right.  Speaking of veggies, I bought some of the V8 hot and spicy drink to take to work with me, because as a mom of three I may not have time to us the juicer every day... but as you will see it is worth the juicing!


As you can see it says 100% vegetable juice which it is but then on the back you will notice the 330mg of sodium added to the juice to make it taste better.  For those of us who are trying not to swell up like a balloon the better option would be juicing it yourself and saving the sodium!

All of these bright colored veggies also inspire my fashion and styling!  Bright colors are in, so if your closet is full of grey, brown, white, cream and black this is for you.



Chocolate... mmmm

         Fortune Cookie Rings, so cute




Jessica inspired by watermelon

Inspired by lettuce



I had to add this pic of a beautiful hotel lobby.  Purple is one of my favorite colors.  Inspired by eggplant



0 comments:

Post a Comment