Plaid Monday, January 17

I am on the hunt for a plaid blazer!  I will find one and take a pic this week to show you what I came up with but for now here is where I'm finding inspiration.  Any suggestions?


This was from www.charlotterusse.com but I think it is off the web and in stores on the clearance rack


http://www.modcloth.com/ $79 bucks... good deal!

As I was checking out some other bloggers and searching the web, I came across Gwen Stefani and she is looking amazing in her own blazer from her LAMB collection.  Honeslty, I want this entire outfit




Ths is the LAMB blazer that Gwen is wearing, you can get it right now on www.zappos .com for $200, which is almost half off regular price


Here are two other Plaid blazers styled nicely!

Help me find one!

1 comments:

Mark and Rachel Carlson :

They have that plaid LAMB blazer at She She in Rockford!!!

Post a Comment