Spring Is Here... Monday, January 3

Spring Fashion has arrived! Can you believe it... these days the racks of Spring clothes are hitting the stores even before Christmas.  I have been checking out what is to come and I think you will love it!


BOLD

BEAUTIFUL

COLOR GALORE

What I am seeing is getting me super excited for all the Spring possibilities.


FLORAL PRINTS

BIG HAIR

POLKA DOTS



BOLD EYES, BIG NECK PIECES AND BANGLES


 WILD AND FUN

BRIGHT AND FABULOUS

Ok, so for those of us who are not into huge hair, bold lip color, loud shoes, and flower pieces the size of your head... here are some of the more "subdued" looks for Spring 2011.

FRESH FACE

TAUPES 
SIMPLY PRETTY

J CREW SPRING 2011


SOFTER PALLET

ALL WHITE


Of course for me... I cannot get away from this Orange!  I Love Love Love Orange and Rasberry Together!


Notice the Huge Floral Piece at her neck!  I can make you one...





Love this and would totally wear it if I could get away with it!


1 comments:

lindsayletters :

I LOVE big hair and bold lips! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Post a Comment