Flower Power Monday, January 24

I decided on a color pallat for my HeirBloom spring line and I am excited to get working.  It made me think of how much I love colors... I will post some of my new creations soon


I am so drawn to all things spring right now.  Maybe because it is gloomy outside and not very spring looing.  Wow, colorful trenches are lookin good




This coral jacket is from http://www.nordstrom.com/ on sale for $33


 I love the shape of this pale yellow jacket from http://www.newyorkandcompany.com/ for $50 and this lovely coral belt for $7 on sale, reminded me of a Cherry Blossom tree, they are so beautiful!




I am very inspired to incorporate some major brightness in my house! As bold as this yellow watch.  I will post pictures of the project I will be working on.  I am taking a big mirror and painting it bright orange as a accent piece in my family room

Who here would attempt the yellow eye shadow?  Anyone?




2 comments:

lindsay :

um, I would totally wear yellow eyeshadow!!! mac makes an awesome one I used to use all the time. {and it turns black eyeliner bright green!}

p.s. LOVE the mirror!

Anonymous :

Make someone’s special day last way past sunset with some bright-colored flowers that continue to glow long after the candles have been blown out. Birthdays come but once a year, so take the opportunity to spoil someone with flowers.
Flowers

Post a Comment