what's in your beach bag this summer? Tuesday, June 18

What's in your beach bag!


Headed off for a quick get away with the hubby, well he is working and I am "getting away!" What are your essentials for relaxing poolside? When packing think easy and basics. Love the denim dress with flats for travel day. Add the sunhat or wedges and statement necklace and you are off to lunch. Always pack a wrinkle free maxi! It's your go to swimsuit cover as well as cocktails and dinner.  Reading material is essential and for this trip, I brought a few magazines, but also a few introspective books, more on that later. I am hoping to rest, like really sleep, enjoy some alone time and pay some attention to my soul! Of course no bag is complete without a little dark chocolate, sunscreen and beach waves spray! Any must have's I should know about?


0 comments:

Post a Comment