Follow My Blog With Bloglovin Sunday, June 23



It has not been on my radar at all that google reader is going away and I had no other plan for keeping up with the blogs I love! In fact, I honestly don't look at many blogs mainly because it's not in front of me, I am in go mode most of the time so my typical click through would be from twitter or facebook. But that has all changed thanks to this informative post by my friend Trina over at LaLa Lovely Blog.

Bloglovin is an amazing way to keep up with blogs in a visually enchanting way. As well as a perfect outlet to manage your own blog.  I need all the advice I can get, working smarter usually equates to less time and better results. I played around for a bit last night and fell in love with the slight ocd/organization Bloglovin let's you have. Creating categories for each kind of blog, allowing you to organize within each category, i.e. style, food, design, beauty etc. They even have an iphone app which is just as visually fantastic shared by The Blonde Salad .  Also, once you claim your blog there are several tips to helping you optimize your following.

1. Claim your blog and publish a post letting your followers know how to join in. Then share your link...  Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2. Add a follow button to your blog

3. Also make it easy for readers to follow by placing the button at the bottom of each post

4. Connect your bloglovin to Facebook for automatic updates

5. Announce it! Follow My Blog


0 comments:

Post a Comment