Wedding Photo Shoot With Mandy Blair + Grey Likes Weddings Collective Monday, June 3





 Finally... the announcement I have been waiting to share! A few weeks back I was approached by photographer Mandy Blair about doing a shoot for a promo piece she was designing. I have worked with Mandy before on another bridal shoot (which I will post pictures from soon) and of course was flattered and said yes! It was a dream team for sure. With hair and make up styling by Rachel VanGilder, Mandy's eye for detail and location, and HeirBlooms accessories and overall style concept... it just worked! You never know how it will translate until you see the final results and I was so proud of how this turned out! Since joining the blogging world, one of my favorite stylists to follow is Summer Watkins of Grey Likes Weddings.  An impeccable sight of visual beauty, a store house of all the best and latest for creating your dream wedding! AND..... HeirBloom is now part of the The Grey Collective, "the worlds best wedding vendors." The highest compliment for a designer... validation of hard work and my first national publication! I am so honored to be among a handful of amazingly talented designers and successful business owners! Here are the pictures featured on Grey Likes Weddings also you can see all the photos from this shoot in my Bridal Portfolio.












0 comments:

Post a Comment