Aztec Obsessed Thursday, June 6

Aztec Obsessed


It is safe to say, I am slightly crushing on all things aztec right now! I remember growing up my mom had a southwest vibe in our home with cactus and pastel prints and clay pottery.  I can even remember her doting some fringe and maybe a poncho or two. Every designer is jumping on this trend and here are some awesome picks for you to add some aztec to your closet! I am really digging that MSGM neon top... so different. What's catching your eye?

I also having been dreaming of somewhere warm, as the weather here has been so glum and cold!!! I am looking out my window at a wet deck, drizzling rain and 55 degree weather! For 5 min (when I am not being asked a question or chasing the twins) I envisioned myself in a spanish home with an airy open patio and cactus and a warm breeze. I envisioned it like this board I made below. You can follow and pin all of my decor and style boards on pinterest



Aztec Decor





Topshop aztec dress / MSGM neon top / Navy blue skirt / Distressed denim shorts, $38 / Steve Madden flat pumps / Charlotte Russe ballet flat shoes / Zipper bag / Rucksack bag / Maison Scotch embroidered handbag, $83 / Just Female Acces aztec jewelry, $38 / Hair bow / Charlotte Russe thin belt / River Island black optical, $15 / Mexican cushion mexican pillow geometric cushion aztec cushion aztec...

0 comments:

Post a Comment