Style Quiz Monday, July 15

Pick your celeb style
This week I am going to help you nail down your style! As I work with clients just like you, the absolute number 1 thing I hear is "I know what I like but don't know how to put it together." It's important to know who you are, your likes and dislikes, your best shapes, risk levels and how to make fashion work for you.  I consider myself a dabbler...  I dabble in every style trend but know how to piece things together in ways that are not expected but just work. Let's start with a little quiz to help narrow it down.

We all love checking out what the celebs are wearing and get fully inspired as they set the trends.  Which celebrities do you follow? Who's dressing the way you want to be?  Heidi Klum has a quirky, sophisticated look, she is not afraid to push the envelope a bit but her every day look is chic and put together. Gwen Stefani rocks an amazing modern and edgy vibe. I am totally drawn to the way she mixes feminine with an unexpected flare like check black and white pants. But she makes it work, by pairing it with a black blouse, heels and a red lip. Jessica Alba is able to make neutrals, denim, and a simplistic look ahh mazing! She's not afraid of bold and pattern but her every day lends to minimal and nothing short of fabulous. Nicole Richie has become my go to for all things boheme. She regularly adorns bando head pieces, beachy waves and fabrics that flow.

Now that you have an idea of which celeb your style lends, here are some visuals for you to choose from. I labeled these styles to bring understanding as I consult and help people discover themselves. I spent hours updating my pinterest to be the best resource for you. Within each style you can add some of the others but there are a few rules when doing that.  I created fashion style boards for each of these 4 categories and many more, so you have an instant place to land for inspiration and ideas. Are you following my blog on bloglovin? Do it! Lots of major coming your way this week!

Style Quiz - What Style Are You?



0 comments:

Post a Comment