a week in instagrams + favorite photography Friday, July 12

Sometimes the weeks just fly by. This was one of those weeks. Although I would love to blog more about my daily endeavors it may be just as easy to show you my week through Instagram


Monday started with going through some amazing pictures from a maternity shoot with Kim Neyer Photography. I took creative direction on this project after getting an email from Helen a mother of 2 boys and about to have her 3rd. She had never had photos taken of her while pregnant and decided 38 weeks was the right time! I wardrobe styled her family and then focused on Helen designing an heirbloom for her asos dress. I then put together a mood board of photography concepts helping to create the overall feel she wanted for her family to be captured. Here are a few shots.


By mid week, I started designing a few more dainty inspired accessories. I have scouted some beautiful vintage gold leafs that are being made into necklaces. Make sure to follow me on instagram for pop up shop sales of my new designs. I sold 2 already and only have 2 left, but many more designs coming.


Then a little kids photography session for an upcoming feature on capturing your kids in creative ways outside. I asked Kim Neyer to partner with me on this project since she is a mom of 2 and an amazing lifestyle photographer! We were in a friends back yard with 8 kids a camera and some props! Here are a couple screen shots Kim sent over. The story... a whimsical treasure hunt. 


a few things I am learning and weekend inspiration 

I would like to have more of this
loving this look for a day in Chicago
thinking of creating a little gratitude book for the littles
lunch with Trina McNeilly and Lindsay Letters was so nice and creatively refreshing









0 comments:

Post a Comment