Find The Right Lip Color For Your Hair Color Monday, July 29

Find The Right Lip Color For Your Hair Color

As I have been working with clients, I am reminded of one of the most important accessories to your look... lipstick. I always say... "there is not too much a messy bun and lipstick can't fix." We are all busy and don't have much time to devote to our morning go to face, so here is a visual of the best lip colors for your hair color. I gave you neutral every day options as well as options to kick it up a notch. Think of lipstick as the cherry on top of a sundae. You have your foundation (the outfit) and then the details (accessories) and then the lipstick, either what makes a look cohesive or adds the pop! No matter what your look is you can add something special with the right lip color.






Follow all of my polyvore boards + see and shop the lipsticks shown

0 comments:

Post a Comment