Pretty Socks Thursday, February 16









I am determined to put some outfits together this spring with SOCKS! I love a cute feminine dress with little socks and sandals, which is so against the trend 10 years ago, right?  Remember when people would wear sock with their addidas slide on sandals or Birkenstocks with socks... we said "No Way."  And I would still say that now by the way... it is truly all about styling!


This is the closest I have gotten to the socks... wearing mustard tights!  This was my valentines dress!  $15 from Old Navy

2 comments:

Welcome to the Laundromat :

Do you have any cute {reasonably priced} places to buy socks/tights? I have had socks on the brain too - especially for Spring!

Unknown :

Yes! Zappos has some awesome designer socks for good prices. Also, Target, has cute cheap ones. We know J Crew and Anthro have some too! I am looking for polka dot ones! :)

Post a Comment