My Fav Oscars + What's For Dinner Monday, February 27



We had a terrific time last night watching the Oscars with some of our close friends!  We had ballads and everything... pretty impressive.  I thought I would share my favs from the evening and a couple "uh ohs" too.  Oh and the menu so you know "What's For Dinner" tonight! 



Michelle is my winner!  She is such a little pixie! The hair, the dress the styling are all on point and it is obvious she really knows herself and her style.  Love this coral color and the shape is stunning!



Glenn is one of my favorite celebs.  What a timeless beauty and she is always making the right choices in fashion. This year is no different.  This hunter green is amazing and I love that she was smart enough to pair it with a blazer.  Flawless!


J Lo, I love you but the hair is not working


Milla did this perfectly.... your hair has to compliment the dress and she looks beautiful. Love the red lips too!

Octavia looks stunning in this figure flattering gown

 I also like Kristen's dress on her.  Pretty color and flattering, the simplicity of her hair and make up allows the dress to be the focal

My friend Lindsay was the host and she did it up good when it comes to food!  She made some delicious chicken buffalo sandwiches and a sweet slaw.

Buffalo Chicken
Lindsay Sherbondy

4 Chicken breasts 

3/4 bottle Buffalo Sauce - Pick your favorite kind or make your own.  I will try to find a natural sauce with no high fructose corn syrup, modified corn starch or hydrogenated oil. 

Packet of ranch seasoning - You can also get an organic pac of ranch seasoning 

Place all of this in the slow cooker and simmer on low for 6 to 7 hrs.  When done you can add 2 tbs of butter and mix if you want to make it a little buttery. *Top with mozz, pepper jack, or white cheddar, sweet pickled peppers, ranch, blue cheese etc.  

Or top with this delicious SLAW

Sweet Slaw
Lindsay Sherbondy

1 bag coleslaw
1 pkg slivered almonds
1 can manderine oranges

sauce:
1 cup helmans mayo
2 tbs white vinegar
3 tbs sugar or 2 tbs raw honey

mix and refrigerate an hour, Top with oranges before serving 





0 comments:

Post a Comment