Live Chat with Jessica Alba and Christopher Gavigan Tuesday, February 21

I found out this morning that I was chosen to be a part of The Honest Company's first online video chat via Vokle.  Needless to say I was freaking out and running around the house trying to think through what questions I would ask, make sure the babies were fed and try to pull myself together in 10 min! Thankfully Nate was here and helped me with all the computer stuff, or I would have been in trouble.  This was the first of many conversations around providing moms with quality, affordable, toxin and chemical free products.  As you will hear, both Jessica and Christopher are grounded and so easy to talk too.  The Honest Company launched this January and it is a hit!  Resonating with millions of moms around the world who want to give their children the most healthy options! This is the beginning of an wonderful partnership and I am so excited for the journey!  Stay tuned for more info, free trial details and tips on getting educated.

You can view by question.


1 comments:

Welcome to the Laundromat :

Great job Dea! This is right up your alley :)

Post a Comment