Scouting Jewels Monday, April 8


Although running a small business and juggling littles can be very difficult there is also a wonderful, freeing feeling that comes with using your gifts and talents.  Creating, designing, helping people to feel at their best and accomplishing goals bring me a sense of solace during this season of my life. It's funny how with each new phase/stage we have to reevaluate and set new priorities and challenge ourselves in new ways. Growth is something we all strive for, and as a mom we are faced with an amazing opportunity to help shape our littles growth in the process. I heard the perfect quote this weekend "Begin to think with the end in mind." Instead of thinking short term with our lives, think in the long term, how do we see this ending, what do we see for our children's futures, where do we see our lives in 20 years? Then begin making choices and living life based on the long term.  This thinking could really change things up a bit, create more intentionality, more purpose. The importance to lean into God and his word for insight and wisdom and growth would all the sudden become essential as what ever life we are modeling for our kids is in turn what they will follow. 

I am now more than ever choosing to trust vs control. Since launching my online shop, things are already evolving in ways I would not have been able to think up on my own. I thought I would share an update on a few projects I am working on. As a designer, I am always scouting new concepts, ideas, jewels, etc. My esthetic is mixing old with new and I have to say the old has so much more quality and workmanship these days. Scouting bridal jewelry, vintage or estate pieces, or events, it is hard to find unique pieces that bring a story along with it. Have you seen my story a little background of how and why HeirBloom was created and a peek into our family. When scouting for clients, I am thinking of their needs, their style and what will reflect those the best while also making a statement. I am getting such a thrill out of seeing all this coming together. Here are a few designs I am working on and a few scouted jewels. Have an idea? Email me what you are looking for. 



















0 comments:

Post a Comment