Layered Style Tuesday, April 9

Layered Style

It is always wonderful spending time in Chicago. The weather was beautiful the lake blue and we were busy shopping at Bridal Market and Style Max. In a sea of top designers, beautiful lines, and buyers, I found myself thinking it is not in the budget to spend top dollar for an entire high end look. In fact, if I were to have a store front some day, I would organize my store by how I style wardrobe. Combining classics, staples, statement pieces, accessories and of course a steel or 2.  This is what I wore to the city. I needed to be comfy, but stylish as well. Didn't buy anything new, actually designed the necklace I have on first, and then styled around that. I wanted layers, and love the kelly green and blue pin stripe combo. My signature was the Halogen jacket, also my neutral, bringing it all together. The cropped boyfriends will be my staple this spring. Express always has coupons going, so use one and grab these. You can wear them with flip flops, heels booties, super versatile. 

The necklace became a conversation starter, which was super exciting! "Where did you get that necklace?" I handed out several business cards and sold one on the spot to a trendy bridal designer who will be sending me some vintage jewels to use in the design. Remember, it is all in how you put it together.. you don't have to spend top dollar to have the look. 











Layered Style by ahndeamay on Polyvore


0 comments:

Post a Comment