Details Details - Bridal Shoot with Mandy Blair Tuesday, April 30



I recently received an email from a wonderful photographer that I finally had the chance of meeting about 2 months ago. Mandy Blair is her name and I have to say, her name alone sounds like she is a renowned photographer traveling the world! We met on set of another bridal shoot and could tell right away we would be friends and collaborators! She is confident and smooth. Her attention to detail is seriously out of this world! The above picture is her studio, which honestly, I could move right on in. Beautiful natural light, high windows, brick walls and can you see the floor to ceiling gray sequence! Simply magical.

When Mandy asked if I wanted to be featured in her magazine she is working on which will go out to all of her brides, I squealed! I am known for doing that and am kind of crazy when exciting things happen! I said yes yes and lets get to work! What I loved about working with Mandy, is she trusted my skill 100%. She said go for it and that I did! The first thing was the dress! I knew the dress would dictate the model and the accessory designs and so when I landed on the perfect dress it just so happened to by my moms! Yes!!! You can see all the details on that in my story.  I then knew the model would be Chelsea Raymer and hair & make-up would be Rachel VanGilder. Once all that was landed on, I started designing the bridal pieces for the shoot. This is the fun part, creating one of a kind, unique pieces, but also free reign to dream up new and fun ideas. Here are some behind the scenes pics of the shoot!  Mandy could not have picked a more perfect location. Old buildings and interesting textures, it looked like european ruins. Here is just enough sampling to let you in on the amazing results to come!







photo credit: Mandy Blair Studio
Wardrobe Styling: Ahndea May
Accessory Designs: HeirBloom
Hair & Make-up - Rachel VanGilder

0 comments:

Post a Comment