J Crew Sweater + Boyfriend Jeans Tuesday, February 26

J Crew Sweater + Boyfriend Jeans




I am loving this look for spring! Mixing a fun color with pattern, unexpected jewels and an amazing pair of neutral shoes. I am on the hunt for some boyfriend jeans that fit right.  I know I will wear them like a uniform but have made the mistake so many times of buying jeans that look good but may not be the most comfortable. Finding a "go to" jean is not as simple as it sounds. For me it requires trying on and trying on, more trying on and seriously this could take hours or even multiple trips. As a busy mom, I don't have that kind of time, so I have had the most success going to places like Nordstrom Rack which houses hundreds of styles, designers, washes and fits all under one roof and on sale.  The truth with denim is you get what you pay for. I love a deal and am known for piecing outfits together on a dime, but knowing when to invest can really end up saving money in the end. Here are a few options:

Boyfriend Jeans





0 comments:

Post a Comment