The New Brand + What's Next Monday, February 18


Welcome to the Style Story+HeirBloom Re Brand. After 3 years of learning, struggling, writing, learning some more, creating, branding, social media managing, praying and more praying... I finally feel settled. You know that disheveled place your in after you've just moved into a new house and boxes are everywhere, your unpacking, decorating and living in the "in-between" until one day you look around and think "ugh, I like it here."  That is exactly where I find myself today, thankful and settled and so excited to have everything coming together and ready to launch in March! I am a huge believer that you are only as good as the team around you.  Being single focused may get you where you want to be but the reward is not as great, when you don't have anyone to share it with. The people God has allowed me to cross paths with, their generosity and support have made me better, and sometimes even know me better than I do, like my friend Lindsay.  Three years ago she sent me an email with the first sketch of HeirBloom's logo and tears welled up and it happened again when she uniquely weaved all of my favorite things into my brand including my families Greek heritage. I mean seriously!  

My journey has not been easy, as I have certainly wrestled as a mom with wanting a creative outlet or hobby vs actually going for it, running a business and doing what it takes to make that happen. God has always placed the right people in my life at the right time. Starting with my best friend Nate, who I met at a youth group 18 years ago. We have been married for 14 of those years navigating our path, having lots of fun, tons of laughs... and kids (5 to be exact). He is my biggest fan and supporter.  Finding the perfect  right time to get a job, not get a job, stay at home full time, maybe part time, be the room mom, the soccer mom, community volunteer etc. is never spelled out for us. I have yet to find the formula with a specific plan of what to do and when after having kids. I think that is intentional, experiencing trial and error can be the best natural character and faith builder. Being a mom is the most beautiful opportunity, and also the most selfless. It's no joke when I say we have real bills and real expenses and lots variables and emotions and making all of it work when there are so many different paths you can take is frankly... exhausting. 

I realized early in life, you can't do everything on your own and don't be afraid to ask. I lean on my mom, sisters and friends for support and wisdom and am thankful for their love.  True, authentic friendship means you are known.  Accepted, flaws and all. People that actually believe the best in you and want you to succeed. I have a handful of these amazing women in my life and one day, when I am accessorizing a designer at NYFW they will all be with me front and center! 

Up to this point I have been the author of "Style Story Blog" helping women find their unique sense of style, reflecting the best version of themselves which in turn will allow them confidence that will carry over to every area of their lives. My goal is to encourage balance as mothers, in whatever path you have chosen for your family. Being healthy, mind+body+soul so that your relationships are healthy and you are able to give your best to those you love. I hope you have enjoyed being a part of the "story" as I will continue blogging here on "Style Story." A home for tips and style advice for your entire family as well as money saving DIY tutorials, meal planning lists and "real life talk," a new series about some of the not so pretty and somewhat uncomfortable topics few are weighing in on.  I will continue partnering with some amazing companies and people with reviews and giveaways as well as contribute as a health educator to Fit Moms and stylist for Little Style File.  
Photo Credit: Jeff Anderson 
Make up: Kristin Ronan
Hair & Wardrobe: Ahndea May + HeirBloom 
Model: Chelsea Raymer 
 
HeirBloom... will soon be it's own website! Heirblooms.com. We had the "shoot" this weekend with all the new inventory and cannot wait to show you. My friend and amazing photographer Jeff Anderson  was behind the camera working his mad skillz. So here's the scoop... the current ahndeamay has been shutdown and will become the new site in March which will include my portfolio, HeirBloom's look book, a blog specific to HeirBloom and most importantly the SHOP! You will be able to see my current inventory, shop the collections  and submit any estate sale finds you may want to sell me. HeirBloom is focused on repurposed designs, one of kind, hand crafted accessories and couture Bridal designs. Heirlooms redefined.

Thank you so much for your support and love over the years! 










1 comments:

Welcome to the Laundromat :

I remember the day you showed me Lindsay's sketch of your logo and your first HeirBlooms. Love seeing all you have done and so excited to what the future holds. xo

Post a Comment