Spring Baby Trends Monday, March 4

Spring Baby
Spring is coming and I am so happy about it!  Living near the windy city, means cold, snow, more cold, more snow and for months and months!  I am ready to walk outside, get out of the house, not have to put socks, shoes and hats on the twins just to have them thrown off in the car within 5 minutes! So if you can't tell I am ready for SPRING. This season also means, cleaning organizing, donating clothes, buying more clothes and so on. If you follow me, you know my HeirBloom site is launching very soon and I have been pretty focused on getting all of the details wrapped up.  One of the new things on my site will be "Shop The Look."  Smartly pre-styled outfits, both new and repurposed, with coordinating HeirBloom accessory. 

The looks above are an example of outfits you will see in my shop.  This collection can be worn at least 10 different ways, which is what you want to look for. Items within the same color pallet with stripes, texture, something unexpected and a knit.  This will help you keep things really versatile! 




Spring Baby by ahndeamay featuring h&m

0 comments:

Post a Comment