Bridal Spring 2013 Wednesday, January 30


I know it's just January, but in the fashion industry spring has already hit the runways and lines are being released. This is the time of year as a shopper, I get annoyed with retail for switching out their lines while it's still snowing. As a designer I am gather inspiration, preparing for upcoming photo shoots and getting very excited about launching the new HeirBloom shop! Finally taking the plunge from strictly custom orders to a new website with squarespace and an online shop for purchase.  The concept has always been about my story repurposing old with new.  Using what I have learned about styling and pairing the non obvious together makes for something unique and interesting. You can expect so see some really fun repurposed diy projects, family history features, behind the scenes and the new spring look book. 

As I have been hunting for inspiration, here is one of my Style Boards showing this seasons playful and romantic color pallet. If you are on polyvore... let me know! 

Bridal Spring 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment