Hair in 2013 Thursday, January 31

Hair in 2013

Getting my hair done these days has become a luxury. The kind that allows me to sit in silence, get my head massaged, read a magazine, have someone ask me if I would like a glass of wine or coffee, oh the feeling of being served, right! As I was thinking about what I wanted to do next, I was inspired to check out the latest hair trends for 2013... 

The skinny - 


1. the side part 
this year we will be seeing much more of the side swoop bang and side part vs the straight down the middle look. 

2. solid color
oh yes it is true, the ombre trend is coming to a halt, so luckymag says and solid color is back

3. straight & bangs
sleek+straight is in this year and of course so are the bangs after Michelle Obama rocked the look at the President's inauguration

4. natural wave
it seems so simple when you say natural but it takes some work to get these soft loose semi curls, but the effortless effect is the goal

5. messy bun
thankfully this is still cool because even if it wasn't it is my go to hair style almost daily! A messy bun and lips is all it takes. 





2 comments:

Anna Wight :

Hello! I'm Anna:) I know you from cross current years ago. Your blog is super fun! I can't believe I'm just now finding this! I've been reading, linking, and exploring for hours:) Being a Photographer and a cookbook author this blog is a great source of style inspiration. Thank You!

Ahndea May :

Hi Anna! Thank you for your kind words! I am so happy you like it. I cannot wait to check out your stuff as well!

Post a Comment