Cleanse - Week 3 - Stabilize Wednesday, January 23



I am now in week three of the cleanse and feel really great. I did have a bit of a cheat this weekend and actually got sick! I found it really interesting that after removing dairy and gluten for a couple weeks and adding it back, even for 1 meal, can really give your stomach a shock! A few things... I am feeling lighter and more energized. I have really loved all the juicing and am now craving my juice over sweets or the starbucks I used to have regularly.

My skin...
 


I have to say, I can tell a difference in my skin, more dewey and fresh looking. The dark circles I would wake up with have seemed to diminish some. I will take that!

Here are a few recipes I am eating in week 3

Gluten Free Rolled Oats + 1 Tbs peanut butter + bananna 


Veggie Tostada
sautéed veggies in coconut oil + gluten free corn tostada + fresh lime guacamole



0 comments:

Post a Comment