Cleanse Week 2 - Revive Monday, January 14

Week 2 Cleanse - Revive
I made it through week one feeling great!  I think the almonds kept me alive! Starting week 2, I am down 6 pounds and someone even noticed that my skin looked "fresh" this weekend which means we are right on track.  Week 2 of the cleanse:

Revive:
re·vive  
/riˈvīv/
Verb
  1. Restore to life or consciousness: "both men collapsed, but were revived".
  2. Regain life, consciousness, or strength.
Synonyms
resuscitate - resurrect - quicken

Restoring your body this week by adding some gluten free carbs will taste like heaven! I will still be doing the am/pm juice, which is detailed in week 1 but have switched over to pink grapefruit juice for the am and absolutely love it.  Also adding, barley, oats, legumes, brown rice and non dairy subs for cheese and milk. So having 1/2 cup of granola with almond or coconut milk for breakfast is perfect. 

My new fav dinner or lunch is pomegranate seed salsa... it is fantastic! 
Here is how to make it:

- 1/2 cup pom seeds

- 1/2 of a lime squeezed 
- 1 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar 
- 2 shakes of lime pepper ( Durkee's Brand)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro

Stir and serve with rice chips(lundbergs fiesta lime) or mix on a salad. 


Vitamins - multi, cod liver oil, digestive enzyme or probiotic (you can get all of these at garden of life


Work Out - This week I will start incorporating my cardio regiment. 3 days a week cardio and 1 day stretch or yoga. 






2 comments:

Sally :

Wow so healthy! I want to try.

Ahndea May :

Thanks Sally! I hope you do, even for just a week, and then report back how you feel.

Post a Comment