The Feather Necklace Tuesday, October 15


I literally fell off my chair when I saw this photo of my feather necklace design on the stunning Kristin Swenson at NY Fashion Week! Words cannot express the honor it is as a designer to be the accessory choice for the most important fashion event of the year! Not to mention, Kristin is the contributing style editor for Mom Trend, one of the most fashion forward blogs founded by Nicole Feliciano out of NYC. My jaw hit the floor when I read this fantastic article she wrote about me and then posted another feature today on her blog BonBon Rose Girls. (Follow my instagram for a giveaway this week) 

The feather necklace is my signature this season, or maybe my good luck charm. I have literally been stopped on the streets, at events, inside the Chicago Bloomingdales and pinch me now... it has even caught the eye of my favorite artisan retailer Anthropologie. Each necklace is custom with either all black feathers and a crescent silver metal necklace or speckled feathers on a gold crescent necklace. It works with a white t and jeans or something a bit more "fancy," you choose your way! Oh and I love seeing photos of how you are styling my designs.... #ahndeamaystylist +Ahndea May