Loft Party Rewind Wednesday, October 9

Well it happened! The Loft style party was a huge success and I am so honored to have this opportunity. As a wardrobe stylist, it is such validation being asked to partner with an on trend retailer like Loft. I frequently bring clients into Loft as I help them to build a classic and transitional wardrobe. This is how I met the loft girls. These ladies are top notch! 

 I edited several looks throughout the store and even brought in shoes for visual reference. I wanted to show casual everyday, work wear and effortless evening. As the party began I had everyone pick out 3 things, something they would normally buy, something they wouldn't and something they need. This was really helpful in getting a quick understanding of their style and how I could help bring them out of the box a bit.  



I styled in some of my floral brooches and custom designed a small exclusive collection of jewelry specific to the Loft esthetic. Have you seen my 2013 look-book? I have had a few amazing design opportunities recently, including my favorite artisan fashion retailer, which is where this collection was inspired, but more on that later.

The best part of the event, was seeing the ladies excited about trying on clothes. the energy in the fitting room, the laughs and smiles and of course the new looks each person added to their closet. 

 





One of the top looks of the night was this black and white stripe top and green lace skirt. It can be styled more casual with a sweater or knit but also dressed up with a blouse and blazer.  I designed this necklace with different vintage crystal pendants and teardrop jewels on a gold chain. The perfect bit of bling! Oh and big news... Are you a Loft Insider? Today only an exclusive FLASH SALE from noon to 7pm 50% off all full price merchandise. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment