monday musings and inspirations Monday, October 28


Happy Monday! Today I am taking a deep breath and preparing for another long week.  This week doesn't include all the fun stuff like last weeks Colorado trip. No instead, I will be focusing on cleaning, laundry and organizing closets. But enough of that, lets enjoy some Monday musings while sipping pumpkin coffee, shall we.

Dreaming - Last week was a dream come true, literally. It began months ago when Mindi Lindscombe, owner of Something New Boutique, Colorado's best wedding dresses, flew into Chicago and asked me to be the accessory designer and stylist of her new wedding dress line Divina. You can read all the details and the story here.

DIY - these would be adorable for a party.


Style Inspiration - Gwen is the top of my list, who is yours?


Mini Style  - This is simply precious and reminds me of when I was a little girl.

Words - I am focusing on doing this lately 


Go To Blazer - Love this black and white tweed jacket from evermicrush online vintage inspired boutique. (photo credit kim neyer)




0 comments:

Post a Comment