HeirBloom Shop Launch Friday, March 15


Today is the day! March 15th... HeirBlooms shop and site launch! I am keeping in simple and just going to say how beyond excited I am and thankful for the support and love from my friends and family.  Dreams like this don't happen without people and God! I am exhilarated and exhausted and absolutely in LOVE with how everything looks. Here are just a few of the shops you will find my new store! Shop now and enjoy free shipping all weekend with code LAUNCH. 

Hand Crafted Jewels 

The Mini Shop 

Belts & Hats

Bridal 

The Mr. Shop 

Featured Estate Jewels 

The Bow Tie Shop 
Shop The Look... is where you will find smartly styled outfits with handcrafted custom accessories to match. You will find regular sales depending on inventory theme. I am heading to Chicago's Style Max in April and will hopefully be coming back with some unique finds. Repurposing the norm and making it "one of a kind" is my bag! The first sales are "Shop My Babies Closet" 

Shop the look - Baby Girl 

Shop the look - Baby Boy 

0 comments:

Post a Comment