Holiday DIY Fun Monday, November 12


Holiday DIY Header



The holidays are upon us and in the world of pinterest and DIY everything, I thought I would give you a few fun "Holiday DIY" projects to try. 

I love these adorable ornament chandi's! I am going to do this with ribbon in my dinning room this Christmas. You can see the tutorial on Real Simple.


Look how cool this project is with some simple yarn and clips! Wrapping yarn around a door in your house and clipping all your Christmas Cards to it... so creative, and when you get lots of cards like we do, I would love to display them all. The Wicker House has this tutorial for you all. 


Now this tree is a must.... and simple, putting long sticks in a pretty container, hole punching your cards and tying ribbon around the branch. 


And finally, what holiday would complete without metallic animals, and these from heodeza are just adorable. I love the idea of playing with pattern and small details. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment