5 Gifts For Kids Wednesday, November 28

5 Gifts For Kids

Gift ideas are hard to come up with... I am always looking for something creative, inspiring, that will challenge the mind a bit but allow them to still imagine and explore. The Tablet has received huge reviews for kids this year, especially the 8 and under group. I am not of the mind to overload your kids with electronics, the more they are allowed to be kids the better. I love listening as they sing and play in the basement, coming up with "shows" and using their imaginations.  The Land of Nod Spy Kit, would be an awesome way to add a little fun to their play.  And since I have busy 1 year old twins, the music station could their little hands busy for maybe a few minutes, right! I also really love the little fox stuffed animals and their are many other options too, but something about the fox reminds me of many childhood stories growing up. Check out all the links below and happy shopping. 


5 Gifts For Kids by ahndeamay on Polyvore

0 comments:

Post a Comment