A New Makeover Wednesday, September 12



I cannot tell you how giddy with excitement I am to reveal "Style Story!"  I started blogging about 2 years ago simply to have a place my girlfriends could look at photos and ideas around fashion.  Before the days of pinterest and polyvore we were sending text pictures to each other of any fab finds or ideas or "should I wear this, or that." Now with the help of social media the ability to put your thoughts in one spot for the world to see is just fantastic!  Over the last 2 years I have been in and out, posting not posting but all the while getting more opportunities to do what I love and creating amazing relationships that have no doubt led me to this point. I can now say I am a stylist with a website!!!!! Well almost! Geesh it is so much work, right! I was lucky enough to collaborate with some brilliants in the their industries and I wanted to give you a tidbit of what the site will look like.

The website will host my portfolio with books of my work as well as my designs for Heirbloom. A "resume" of sorts helping clients know all of the services I provide.  The blog "Style Story" will be a place to share the photo shoots I am partnering with, news and updates like Heirbloom retail ventures, new designs and monthly segments to inspire you to start using your story as the influence in your style choices.  Now remember I have 5 kids, 2 of which are twin girls 11 months old, so I won't be posting every day! Wheew!!!!

Thanks for all your support and encouragement!  And thanks so much to the following contributors

promise tangeman  - website template "Melanie May"
showitfast  - custom web design source
Lindsay Letters  - Love Lindsay, such a dear friend and beautifully executed my branding, lettering, graphic design and many other brilliant ideas she has
Jeff Anderson Photography  - Jeff and I partner on many shoots, his work and skill are fantastic

Keep checking in for the website reveal, which I hope to have finished next week!!! Forcing a deadline people!






0 comments:

Post a Comment